3-1 At The Bases To Start The Week
Monday’s free pick on the Marlins was a winner as they keep the offensive production up even without Giancarlo Stanton, impressive! Two of three premium picks delivered as well for a solid 3-1 day at the ballpark overall. The lone loss was with the Mets as Bartolo Colon failed to pitch up to standards. I still think the Mets was the right call though, Arizona has the worst home record in baseball so wins have been far and few between for the D’Backs at Chase Field.
Massive Tuesday coming up with a Top Rated 10* NL *GAME OF THE WEEK* and three 8*-rated totals. Sign up for a subscription now to get all picks at a cheap price.
Sign up and make a minimum deposit of $100 at MyBookie to qualify for a 50% deposit bonus up to $1,000
- Soccer 2014 - Finished the year 77-61, +$17,530
- MLB 2014-2016 - Earned $1,000/game players $20,880
- NBA 2016/2017 - Finished the season 176-149, +$11,340
- CBB 2016/2017 - Finished the season 62-42, +$16,300
- NFL 2016/2017 - Finished the season 51-41, +$5,250
Get EVERY PREMIUM PICK Mike Lundin releases for the next 30 days!