Angels vs. Rangers Reverse Line Movement Free Pick – September 19, 2016
Matchup: Los Angeles Angels (65-84) vs. Texas Rangers (88-62)
Monday, September 19 – 8:05 PM EST
Globe Life Park in Arlington, Arlington, Texas
Line Move: Angels +152 -> +140
The Texas Rangers sit 1 1/2 games ahead of the Cleveland Indians in the race for the best record in the AL and their magic number to clinch the American League West is five. They’ve looked nothing like a contender in recent games though in dropping three of their last four, and the sharp money has come in on the visiting Los Angeles Angels for Monday’s contest.
The Halos opened as a +152 underdog but are now +140, despite more than 80 percent of the tickets backing the Rangers. Texas starting pitcher Martin Perez (10-10, 4.20 ERA) was ripped for seven runs and 10 hits in six innings at Los Angeles on July 20 while Angels right-hander Jhoulys Chacin (5-8, 5.43 ERA) has made three appearances – one start – against Texas this season and surrendered a total of four runs in 12 innings. Mike Trout is red hot for the visitors going 5-for-12 with a pair of walks in his last three games.
- Angels are 2-5 in the last 7 meetings in Texas.
- Rangers are 1-4 in Perezs last 5 starts vs. Angels.
Our Pick: Los Angeles Angels +140
There’s still value on the Angels, but the value is questionable if/when they drop below +135.
Sign up and make a minimum deposit of $100 at MyBookie to qualify for a 50% deposit bonus up to $1,000
- Soccer 2014 - Finished the year 77-61, +$17,530
- MLB 2014-2016 - Earned $1,000/game players $20,880
- NBA 2016/2017 - Finished the season 176-149, +$11,340
- CBB 2016/2017 - Finished the season 62-42, +$16,300
- NFL 2016/2017 - Finished the season 51-41, +$5,250
Get EVERY PREMIUM PICK Mike Lundin releases for the next 30 days!