Bruins vs. Canadiens NHL Free Pick
The Boston Bruins have dominated the Eastern Conference in recent seasons, but it’s been a difficult start to the season for Boston. They managed to gut out a win on the road in Detroit last night, and that sets up for a huge revenge game in Montreal tonight. I think the Bruins will want to make a statement here, and they could be catching Montreal at a good time, as the Habs are 3-0 and might be complacent.
Here are my keys to the game:
1. David Krejci – The Bruins leading scorer last season missed the first three games with an undisclosed injury. He returned against the Avs and played 19 minutes. Prior to last night’s game I said “Look for Krejci to make an impact in tonight’s game.” Well he didn’t waste any time, scoring the game’s first goal six seconds from the opening faceoff.
2. Special Teams – If tempers flare we could see plenty of penalties in this “revenge” game. That might not bode well for the Habs who have yet to score a power-play goal while conceding four so far.
3. X-Factor – The Bruins were ousted from last year’s playoffs by this Habs team, and when they lined up for the post-game handshake, Milan Lucic issued the following threats: “I’m going to (expletive) kill you next year.”
Selection: This is a play on the Boston Bruins (Free)
Sign up and make a minimum deposit of $100 at MyBookie to qualify for a 50% deposit bonus up to $1,000
- Soccer 2014 - Finished the year 77-61, +$17,530
- MLB 2014-2016 - Earned $1,000/game players $20,880
- NBA 2016/2017 - Finished the season 176-149, +$11,340
- CBB 2016/2017 - Finished the season 62-42, +$16,300
- NFL 2016/2017 - Finished the season 51-41, +$5,250
Get EVERY PREMIUM PICK Mike Lundin releases for the next 30 days!