Calgary Flames vs. Buffalo Sabres NHL Free Pick
Play On: Buffalo Sabres ML.
Buffalo is 5-1 in their last 6 home games and just beat the defending Stanley Cup champions LA Kings 1-0 on Tuesday. The Sabres have allowed just 7 goals in the last 6 home games as goalie Jhonas Enroth has been solid.
Calgary is 9-6 on the road but off a 4-1 loss at Toronto and lost 3-2 to San Jose at home. They did win their previous 4 games.
Buffalo started the season poorly and most power ratings have them at the bottom of the league as their offense does need work but there is plenty of value playing them at home on Thursday night at +143.
Free play on Buffalo +143
Sign up and make a minimum deposit of $100 at MyBookie to qualify for a 50% deposit bonus up to $1,000
- Soccer 2014 - Finished the year 77-61, +$17,530
- MLB 2014-2016 - Earned $1,000/game players $20,880
- NBA 2016/2017 - Finished the season 176-149, +$11,340
- CBB 2016/2017 - Finished the season 62-42, +$16,300
- NFL 2016/2017 - Finished the season 51-41, +$5,250
Get EVERY PREMIUM PICK Mike Lundin releases for the next 30 days!