Chicago Bulls vs. Philadelphia 76ers Free Pick 03/11/15
1 Unit on Chicago Bulls -5.5
Off three straight losses to three of the hottest teams in the NBA in Indiana, San Antonio and Memphis, the Chicago Bulls will be motivated to get back on the winning track Wednesday. I like their chances of doing so against the worst team in the NBA in the Philadelphia 76ers tonight. Rarely will you get the chance to fade the 76ers at this short of a price with the Bulls as only 5.5-point favorites tonight. Chicago is 19-8 ATS in road games after having lost 4 or 5 of its last 6 games over the past 3 seasons. The 76ers are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games playing on 3 or more days rest. Take the Bulls.
#5 Ranked Basketball Capper in 2014-15! I have been killing it in both leagues as I’m the #4 NBA Capper as well as the #19 NCAAB Capper! Sign up today!
Sign up and make a minimum deposit of $100 at MyBookie to qualify for a 50% deposit bonus up to $1,000
- Soccer 2014 - Finished the year 77-61, +$17,530
- MLB 2014-2016 - Earned $1,000/game players $20,880
- NBA 2016/2017 - Finished the season 176-149, +$11,340
- CBB 2016/2017 - Finished the season 62-42, +$16,300
- NFL 2016/2017 - Finished the season 51-41, +$5,250
Get EVERY PREMIUM PICK Mike Lundin releases for the next 30 days!