Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Free Pick
Play On: Under 204.5 points.
I think the books have completely missed the mark in this one. The public sees a matchup between LeBron James and Kevin Durant and expects a lot of offensive fireworks, but I’m expecting this to be a defensive battle. These are two legit title contenders that will be out to send a message in a nationally televised broadcast on TNT. Oklahoma City is only allowing 88.6 ppg at home and the Cavaliers are giving up just 95.0 ppg over their last 5. Look for both teams to bring the defensive intensity and watch this one finish well below the mark.
Key Trend – UNDER is 15-4 (79%) over the last 2 seasons when Oklahoma City is listed as a home favorite of 6 points or less. BET THE UNDER 204.5!
Sign up and make a minimum deposit of $100 at MyBookie to qualify for a 50% deposit bonus up to $1,000
- Soccer 2014 - Finished the year 77-61, +$17,530
- MLB 2014-2016 - Earned $1,000/game players $20,880
- NBA 2016/2017 - Finished the season 176-149, +$11,340
- CBB 2016/2017 - Finished the season 62-42, +$16,300
- NFL 2016/2017 - Finished the season 51-41, +$5,250
Get EVERY PREMIUM PICK Mike Lundin releases for the next 30 days!