Cleveland Indians vs. Detroit Tigers Expert Free Pick – June 25, 2016
When: Saturday, June 25 – 4:10 PM EST
Where: Comerica Park, Detroit, Michigan
Odds: Indians -145 / Tigers+135
By Mike Lundin
Friday’s free pick on the Toronto Blue Jays turned out a sour loser as the Jays failed to take advantage of a bases loaded with one out situation at the top of the ninth. For Saturday’s free pick I’m backing the red hot Cleveland Indians as they take on AL Central rivals Detroit Tigers for Game 2 of a three-game set.
The Tribe are riding a seven game winning streak and will get a look at Anibal Sanchez (4-7, 5.97) today. Sanchez returns to the starting rotation after a three-week stay in the bullpen. He surrendered a total of 29 runs through his last six starts, and he’s conceded 11 runs over 11 innings in two losses to the Indians this season. Yan Gomes is 7-for-14 in previous meetings with Sanchez.
The Tribe turn to Carlos Carrasco (2-2, 3.26 ERA). He’s struggled with Detroit in the past and he’s is 2-4 with a 7.62 ERA over his career at Comerica Park. I like Carrasco to come out with a strong performance today though. He tossed 7 1/3 solid innings of two-run ball against the White Sox his last time out and we can note that he’s allowed just a pair of runs in 10 innings during the day this season.
Indians are 7-2 in Carrasco’s last nine road starts vs. a team with a winning record. Indians have won seven straight meetings this season.
The Pick: Cleveland Indians
– Who says making money at the bases has to be hard? It sure isn’t for Mike who is on a SICK 13-2 RUN WITH HIS MLB PREMIUM PICKS! INVEST IN MIKE’S KNOWLEDGE and let him do the work of identifying the winners for you. All Mike’s plays come with a QUALITY WRITE UP which will have you PLACE YOUR BETS WITH 100% CONFIDENCE!
Sign up and make a minimum deposit of $100 at MyBookie to qualify for a 50% deposit bonus up to $1,000
- Soccer 2014 - Finished the year 77-61, +$17,530
- MLB 2014-2016 - Earned $1,000/game players $20,880
- NBA 2016/2017 - Finished the season 176-149, +$11,340
- CBB 2016/2017 - Finished the season 62-42, +$16,300
- NFL 2016/2017 - Finished the season 51-41, +$5,250
Get EVERY PREMIUM PICK Mike Lundin releases for the next 30 days!