Dallas Stars vs. Florida Panthers Free Pick 05/03/15
Play Dallas Stars ML.
The Stars are on the rise again after recording their first win in seven games when they defeated the Islanders 3-2 in OT Tuesday. Kari Lehtonen was back to his old self stopping 35 shots and he shut out the Panthers in a 2-0 victory the first meeting of the season. The Stars paid a steep price in that win losing its leading scorer Tyler Seguin to a knee injury, but they have more firepower than Seguin and will be up against veteran Dan Ellis who will make his season debut in the Panthers net tonight. Florida has won only two of its last seven games and is off a 3-2 loss to the lowly Maple Leafs two days ago.
The road team is 6-2 in the last eight meetings and I love the price we get on the Stars in this contest.
Sign up and make a minimum deposit of $100 at MyBookie to qualify for a 50% deposit bonus up to $1,000
- Soccer 2014 - Finished the year 77-61, +$17,530
- MLB 2014-2016 - Earned $1,000/game players $20,880
- NBA 2016/2017 - Finished the season 176-149, +$11,340
- CBB 2016/2017 - Finished the season 62-42, +$16,300
- NFL 2016/2017 - Finished the season 51-41, +$5,250
Get EVERY PREMIUM PICK Mike Lundin releases for the next 30 days!