Indians vs. Orioles Free Pick 06/19/17 – Ben Burns
Indians vs. Orioles Free Pick
By: Ben Burns
Corey Kluber (5-2, 4.38 ERA) comes in off a gem against the Dodgers on Wednesday, allowing just two runs off four hits and a walk over seven innings, unfortunate to receive a no-decision for his effort. The Indians’ ace has now posted three ten-strikeout games over his last five trips to the mound.
The home side counters with Dylan Bundy (7-5, 3.29) who got a win in his last start despite giving up five runs off six hits over five innings against the White Sox on Wednesday. Performances like that have been few and far between for Bundy this year though as it was only the second time in 14 outings that he was unable to complete six frames of work.
Bundy’s peripherals suggest that some regression is expected in the future, but he’s been at his best at home all year, so far 4-2 with 2.38 ERA.
Recent performance suggests we’ll have a bit of a “duel” on our hands in this one, consider the under.
Mike Lundin 30-Day Subscription
- Soccer 2014 - Finished the year 77-61, +$17,530
- MLB 2014-2016 - Earned $1,000/game players $20,880
- NBA 2016/2017 - Finished the season 176-149, +$11,340
- CBB 2016/2017 - Finished the season 62-42, +$16,300
- NFL 2016/2017 - Finished the season 51-41, +$5,250