Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Northwestern Wildcats NCAAB Free Pick 02/15/15
Play Northwestern Wildcats +7.5.
I always like the Wildcats when they are seemingly dead in the water. If you recall yesterday TCU was in the same situation up against it at home vs. talented Oklahoma State…The Horned Frogs had been a mess in February, but pulled a 70-55 upset bucking the public domain…Like kind Hawkeyes have put together a solid 15-9 campaign behind stellar coach Franny McCaffery, while looking for NCAA positioning advantages…Still it will be hard to focus vs. a unit they have dominated with a 5-1 SU mark lately. We all know the Wildcats have rebounding issues, which means one and done for most sets…but, the Hawks have been poor bankers off a SU loss…2-11 ATS to be exact. Challenging Wildcats 5-0 ATS off DD loss at home. With spread increasing, I will take a ticket with Northwestern…Good Luck.
Mike Lundin 30-Day Subscription
- Soccer 2014 - Finished the year 77-61, +$17,530
- MLB 2014-2016 - Earned $1,000/game players $20,880
- NBA 2016/2017 - Finished the season 176-149, +$11,340
- CBB 2016/2017 - Finished the season 62-42, +$16,300
- NFL 2016/2017 - Finished the season 51-41, +$5,250