Iowa State Cyclones vs. Oklahoma Sooners NCAAB Free Pick 02/09/15
Play Oklahoma Sooners -6.5.
BIG MONDAY (ESPN)
Tonight we have another barn burner in the talented Big-12 conference when Iowa State (17-5) visits Oklahoma. As you know the Sooners are hated by Cyclones and this issue runs deep because of the Sooners dominance in football. ISU is #15 in the RPI, OU holds the #18 ranking both stellar numbers.
Last year they split out (5-5 L10) in their meetings with Oklahoma winning at home 87-82, ISU cashing their home edition 81-75. Tonight the Sooners (16-7) show red hot winning 4 straight buoyed by improved shooting almost 54% from the field during the run. Now, if they can effectively defend the perimeter vs ISU they should pick up the “W” both SU & ATS. Recently OU has been limiting 3Balling units to 29.2% effectiveness.
The Sooners are on a perfect 4-0 ATS roll, 8-2 ATS at home. Iowa State is 0-4 ATS L4 after holding their prior opposition to
Mike Lundin 30-Day Subscription
- Soccer 2014 - Finished the year 77-61, +$17,530
- MLB 2014-2016 - Earned $1,000/game players $20,880
- NBA 2016/2017 - Finished the season 176-149, +$11,340
- CBB 2016/2017 - Finished the season 62-42, +$16,300
- NFL 2016/2017 - Finished the season 51-41, +$5,250