Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Diego Chargers NFL Free Pick
Play on: Kansas City Chiefs +4
This is almost a play on Andy Reid who is one of the best coaches in the league. The Chiefs have just 9 penalties all year and Reid has won 13 of his 15 games coming off a bye. The Chiefs have just had a much more challenging schedule facing the Broncos, Dolphins, Patriots and 49ers all in a row.
Compare that with the Chargers schedule as 4 of their 5 wins have come against the Bills, Jaguars, Jets and Raiders. The Chiefs have played well on the road and their defensive line could give the Chargers issues and we all know Phillip Rivers is not the same when he’s under pressure and the Chiefs boast some a very good pass rushing tandem.
I would not be surprised if they got after Rivers and made him look human here today.
Sign up and make a minimum deposit of $100 at MyBookie to qualify for a 50% deposit bonus up to $1,000
- Soccer 2014 - Finished the year 77-61, +$17,530
- MLB 2014-2016 - Earned $1,000/game players $20,880
- NBA 2016/2017 - Finished the season 176-149, +$11,340
- CBB 2016/2017 - Finished the season 62-42, +$16,300
- NFL 2016/2017 - Finished the season 51-41, +$5,250
Get EVERY PREMIUM PICK Mike Lundin releases for the next 30 days!