Los Angeles Clippers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Free Pick 02/08/15
Play Oklahoma City Thunder -3.5.
The Los Angeles Clippers’ season-high eight-game road trip has taken a turn for the worse, and another loss is coming their way on Sunday at Oklahoma City. After taking two of three to start the trip, the Clippers have lost three straight, including a meltdown at Cleveland when they were given five technicals in an embarrassing 123-107 setback Friday in Toronto. The Clippers led the Raptors by 20 early on before a woeful defensive effort led to their first three-game slide under coach Doc Rivers.
The loss to the Pelicans seemed to mirror the season as a whole for Oklahoma City, which is chasing a playoff seed despite a ton of injuries and wild ups and downs. They will come out extremely pissed in this game with a huge revenge factor and take it out against the Clippers! OKC is 5-1 ATS vs LAC, and expect it to be 6-1 after today!
Mike Lundin 30-Day Subscription
- Soccer 2014 - Finished the year 77-61, +$17,530
- MLB 2014-2016 - Earned $1,000/game players $20,880
- NBA 2016/2017 - Finished the season 176-149, +$11,340
- CBB 2016/2017 - Finished the season 62-42, +$16,300
- NFL 2016/2017 - Finished the season 51-41, +$5,250