Louisiana Tech Bulldogs vs. Temple Owls Free Pick 03/25/15
Play Temple Owls -3.5.
Both teams have been impressive in their first two NIT games, but I have to give the edge here to the Owls, who are 16-2 at home this season and will be playing their 3rd straight at home. Louisiana Tech got to host their NIT opener, but had to travel to Texas A&M on Monday and I look for them to have the more difficult time bouncing back on the road with just 1-day of rest. Keep in mind that these two teams met at Temple back in non-conference play in November and the Owls won that contest 82-75. La Tech is just 4-12 ATS in their last 16 after 2 or more consecutive wins, while Temple is 10-2 ATS in their last 12 off a SU win and 4-0 ATS in their last 4 home games against a team with a winning road record. Roll the Owls -3.5!
Sign up and make a minimum deposit of $100 at MyBookie to qualify for a 50% deposit bonus up to $1,000
- Soccer 2014 - Finished the year 77-61, +$17,530
- MLB 2014-2016 - Earned $1,000/game players $20,880
- NBA 2016/2017 - Finished the season 176-149, +$11,340
- CBB 2016/2017 - Finished the season 62-42, +$16,300
- NFL 2016/2017 - Finished the season 51-41, +$5,250
Get EVERY PREMIUM PICK Mike Lundin releases for the next 30 days!