Louisiana Tech Bulldogs vs. UTEP Miners NCAAB Free Pick
Play On: Louisiana Tech Bulldogs +5.
The Bulldogs are showing great value here as a 5-point underdog against UTEP. Louisiana Tech is off to an impressive 10-4 start and 3 of those losses were on the road against the likes of Temple (75-82), Syracuse (69-71) and NC State (65-73). Bulldogs opened up conference play with a 83-70 road win over Southern Miss and I look for them to carry over that momentum with a win tonight against the Miners. Louisiana Tech is 8-1 ATS in their last 9 conference games, while UTEP is 3-7 ATS in their last 10 home games, 3-7 ATS in their last 10 after a SU win and 1-5 ATS in their last 6 home games vs a team with a losing road record.
BET THE BULLDOGS +5!
Sign up and make a minimum deposit of $100 at MyBookie to qualify for a 50% deposit bonus up to $1,000
- Soccer 2014 - Finished the year 77-61, +$17,530
- MLB 2014-2016 - Earned $1,000/game players $20,880
- NBA 2016/2017 - Finished the season 176-149, +$11,340
- CBB 2016/2017 - Finished the season 62-42, +$16,300
- NFL 2016/2017 - Finished the season 51-41, +$5,250
Get EVERY PREMIUM PICK Mike Lundin releases for the next 30 days!