Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets Free Pick
Play On: New York Jets +7.
On paper this should be a Miami boat race, as the Dolphins are entertaining postseason thoughts, while the Jets latest fiasco last Monday at Detroit, in their make-up game against Buffalo, leaves a lot to be desired.
The Jets will go back to Geno Smith tonight, and if Smith can put forth an error-free contest, then New York should be able to exploit a beat up Miami secondary with Harvin, Decker, and Kerley finding their openings.
Miami is 5-1 against the spread the past 6 games played at New York, but the last time the Jets were in a similar spot – a no show at Kansas City, they stepped up as the home dog and upset the Steelers.
Maybe not an outright win here, but this is a lot of points to ask Miami to cover on the road.
Take the points tonight and the Jets.
Sign up and make a minimum deposit of $100 at MyBookie to qualify for a 50% deposit bonus up to $1,000
- Soccer 2014 - Finished the year 77-61, +$17,530
- MLB 2014-2016 - Earned $1,000/game players $20,880
- NBA 2016/2017 - Finished the season 176-149, +$11,340
- CBB 2016/2017 - Finished the season 62-42, +$16,300
- NFL 2016/2017 - Finished the season 51-41, +$5,250
Get EVERY PREMIUM PICK Mike Lundin releases for the next 30 days!