Minnesota Wild vs. San Jose Sharks NHL Free Pick
1* free play on MIN@SJS to go UNDER the total…
The Sharks have scored 24 goals over their last six games and the Wild have scored 11 over their last three. This might not sound like a good spot to back the under, but I doubt these two sides will come out all guns blazing here as neither team want to drop points to a Conference rival.
Here are my keys to the game:
1. Minnesota’s Special Teams – The Wild have the third worst power play in the NHL and only one of their nine goals on the man advantage this season have come on the road. What they lack in offense they make up for in defense though, with only the Blackhawks killing off penalties with a greater efficiency. The Islanders goal Tuesday was the first they conceded while being a man down over their last six games.
2. The Wild’s Defensive Workrate – No other team in the league work as hard as the Wild to protect their goalie, at least not if we are to believe the shots against table where Minnesota’s holding down the top spot allowing just over 25 shots per game. They’ve been particularly good lately, allowing 19, 21 and 19 shots over their last three.
3. X-Factor – Only one of the Wild’s last eight on the road have gone over the total.
Selection: This is a play on MIN@SJS to go under the total (Free)
Sign up and make a minimum deposit of $100 at MyBookie to qualify for a 50% deposit bonus up to $1,000
- Soccer 2014 - Finished the year 77-61, +$17,530
- MLB 2014-2016 - Earned $1,000/game players $20,880
- NBA 2016/2017 - Finished the season 176-149, +$11,340
- CBB 2016/2017 - Finished the season 62-42, +$16,300
- NFL 2016/2017 - Finished the season 51-41, +$5,250
Get EVERY PREMIUM PICK Mike Lundin releases for the next 30 days!