North Carolina Tar Heels vs. Virginia Cavaliers NCAAF Free Pick And Preview
Virginia wins with their defense and they haven’t faced an offense as good as North Carolina. Both BYU and UCLA had similar QB and attacks and Virginia lost both of those games.
I don’t think Virginia’s offense is good enough to cover a TD spread even though the Tar Heels have shown nothing on defense. Marqise Williams should be able to move the ball effectively enough to score some points.
Virginia’s head coach Mike London has been in this spot before and I wouldn’t be surprised if North Carolina came in and won and Virginia’s season got away from them.
The last two years Virginia’s talented defense has had no answer for North Carolina’s spread offense.
Play on: North Carolina Tar Heels +7
Sign up and make a minimum deposit of $100 at MyBookie to qualify for a 50% deposit bonus up to $1,000
- Soccer 2014 - Finished the year 77-61, +$17,530
- MLB 2014-2016 - Earned $1,000/game players $20,880
- NBA 2016/2017 - Finished the season 176-149, +$11,340
- CBB 2016/2017 - Finished the season 62-42, +$16,300
- NFL 2016/2017 - Finished the season 51-41, +$5,250
Get EVERY PREMIUM PICK Mike Lundin releases for the next 30 days!