Notre Dame Fighting Irish vs. Kentucky Wildcats Free Pick 03/28/15
Play on the total to go over 136 points.
First instinct might be to take the under after watching Kentucky limit West Virginia to just 39 points, but I believe the value here is with the over. Notre Dame comes in averaging 78.3 ppg and I look for their offense to give the Wildcats a lot more trouble than people are expecting. The Irish do a great job of spacing, which will keep Kentucky from clogging the lane. They also hit a high percentage of their 3-point attempt and have a big time playmaker in Grant, who will be able to create his own shot. On the flip side of this, Notre Dame doesn’t have the size defensively to stop Kentucky from getting a lot of easy looks inside. Roll the over 136!
Sign up and make a minimum deposit of $100 at MyBookie to qualify for a 50% deposit bonus up to $1,000
- Soccer 2014 - Finished the year 77-61, +$17,530
- MLB 2014-2016 - Earned $1,000/game players $20,880
- NBA 2016/2017 - Finished the season 176-149, +$11,340
- CBB 2016/2017 - Finished the season 62-42, +$16,300
- NFL 2016/2017 - Finished the season 51-41, +$5,250
Get EVERY PREMIUM PICK Mike Lundin releases for the next 30 days!