Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Atlanta Hawks NBA Free Pick
Play: Atlanta Hawks -4.5.
As much as I want to go against the Hawks due to their ridiculous run both SU and ATS, I think Atlanta is showing some great value here as a mere 4.5-point home favorite. The Thunder are just 3-7-1 ATS in their last 11 against a team with a winning record and 3-10 ATS in their last 13 road games against a team that’s won more than 60% of their home games. Atlanta is 9-0 ATS in their last 9 vs the Western Conference and 23-7 ATS in their last 30 against teams with a winning record. BET THE HAWKS -4.5
Sign up and make a minimum deposit of $100 at MyBookie to qualify for a 50% deposit bonus up to $1,000
- Soccer 2014 - Finished the year 77-61, +$17,530
- MLB 2014-2016 - Earned $1,000/game players $20,880
- NBA 2016/2017 - Finished the season 176-149, +$11,340
- CBB 2016/2017 - Finished the season 62-42, +$16,300
- NFL 2016/2017 - Finished the season 51-41, +$5,250
Get EVERY PREMIUM PICK Mike Lundin releases for the next 30 days!