Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Free Pick
Play: Cleveland Cavaliers -3.5.
It was only a matter of time before the Cavaliers caught fire and it looks like Cleveland is poised to go on a big run. The Cavs have won 5 straight, which includes wins over the Clippers and Bulls. Thunder come in off a 93-103 loss at Atlanta and I don’t see them bouncing back in this spot. This will be Oklahoma City’s 5th straight on the road in the span of just 8 days. Thunder are 3-11 ATS in their last 14 when they have won 2 of their last 3, while Cleveland is 20-7 ATS in their last 27 home games after leading in their previous 2 by 10+ points. BET THE CAVALIERS -3.5!
Mike Lundin 30-Day Subscription
- Soccer 2014 - Finished the year 77-61, +$17,530
- MLB 2014-2016 - Earned $1,000/game players $20,880
- NBA 2016/2017 - Finished the season 176-149, +$11,340
- CBB 2016/2017 - Finished the season 62-42, +$16,300
- NFL 2016/2017 - Finished the season 51-41, +$5,250