Not a good day at the bases on Saturday.
Both the MLB totals lost by just one run as Boston failed to capitalize on a bases-loaded-nobody-out situation to fail to cover the over versus Arizona while the Orioles decided to put up two worthless runs in the top of the ninth of a 6-2 loss to the Giants to blow the under.
On a positive note, the Titan won as planned and we’re now 2-1 with NFLX picks on the year.
HUGE Sunday coming up with four MLB plays plus a pick on the lone NFLX game of the night featuring Texans vs. 49ers. Pick up an All Access subscription to join the action for the cheapest price possible, and enjoy a Sunday filled with winning picks.
Sign up and make a minimum deposit of $100 at MyBookie to qualify for a 50% deposit bonus up to $1,000
- Soccer 2014 - Finished the year 77-61, +$17,530
- MLB 2014-2016 - Earned $1,000/game players $20,880
- NBA 2016/2017 - Finished the season 176-149, +$11,340
- CBB 2016/2017 - Finished the season 62-42, +$16,300
- NFL 2016/2017 - Finished the season 51-41, +$5,250
Get EVERY PREMIUM PICK Mike Lundin releases for the next 30 days!