Penguins vs. Sharks Stanley Cup Finals Game 3 Free Pick – June 04, 2016
Pittsburgh Penguins vs. San Jose Sharks
Play Under 5.5 (-145)
By Will Rogers
The Pittsburgh Penguins made the most of their home ice advantage in the first two games of the Stanley Cup Finals as they enter the Shark Tank Friday night with a 2-0 lead in the series. While this isn’t exactly an elimination game, the Sharks will likely treat it as such. With the stakes being so high, expect scoring chances to be few and far between.
Here are my keys to the game:
1. Previous History – We saw the Blackhawks and the Lightning fail to score more than five goals in five of six games in last year’s Stanley Cup Finals, and so far both games in this series have failed to reach the total. Another low scoring game is likely here in Game 3.
2. Special Teams – The Penguins may have a below average power-play (16th during the regular season), but their penalty killing unit ranks among the league’s best. Pittsburgh is 0-for-5 on the power-play so far in this series.
3. X-Factor – The under is 5-1 in the last six meetings between the two teams.
Selection: This is a play on the Pens@Sharks to go UNDER the total (Free)
Sign up and make a minimum deposit of $100 at MyBookie to qualify for a 50% deposit bonus up to $1,000
- Soccer 2014 - Finished the year 77-61, +$17,530
- MLB 2014-2016 - Earned $1,000/game players $20,880
- NBA 2016/2017 - Finished the season 176-149, +$11,340
- CBB 2016/2017 - Finished the season 62-42, +$16,300
- NFL 2016/2017 - Finished the season 51-41, +$5,250
Get EVERY PREMIUM PICK Mike Lundin releases for the next 30 days!