Recommended Cappers – NHL Playoffs 2015
In addition to all our top cappers at the NHL leaderboard there are a couple of names that we would like to give a shoutout as recommended cappers for the NHL playoffs. That could be because they’re particularly zoned in on post-season hockey or is heating up and ready for an upswing.
1. Jesse Schule – It’s not for nothing they call Jesse “The Iceman”. He cleaned up in last year’s Stanley Cup Playoffs, winning 11-of-15 series wagers and is already heating up on the ice. Pick up “The Iceman’s All Access NHL Monthly Package” for $150 and prepare a huge spending spree with all the spare cash you’ll make.
2. Mike Lundin – While Mike admittedly has cooled down on the ice of late, remember that he was one of our top three NHL handicappers for virtually all the first three months of the season, holding down the top spot on several occasions. He’s hot with his hoops as well so for Mike we would recommend a “30 Days All Sports Subscription” for $349.95 to ensure you get all his winners.
3. Will Rogers – Much like Mike Lundin, Will Rogers started the season strong to later fade away. He’s not called “The Coach” for nothing though, and you don’t want to miss out as Rogers is heating up on the ice again. “Rogers’ Monthly NHL Subscription” goes for $150 and will surely prove to be a solid investment.
Sign up and make a minimum deposit of $100 at MyBookie to qualify for a 50% deposit bonus up to $1,000
- Soccer 2014 - Finished the year 77-61, +$17,530
- MLB 2014-2016 - Earned $1,000/game players $20,880
- NBA 2016/2017 - Finished the season 176-149, +$11,340
- CBB 2016/2017 - Finished the season 62-42, +$16,300
- NFL 2016/2017 - Finished the season 51-41, +$5,250
Get EVERY PREMIUM PICK Mike Lundin releases for the next 30 days!