|Date||Match Up||Rating||Score||Result||Profit||Lead Time||Analysis|
|10-16-16||Minnesota Lynx v. LA Sparks OVER 160||Top||85-79||Win||100||13 h 11 m||Show|
Ricky Tran is recommending a 10* play (2% of bankroll) on MIN/LA to go OVER the total. Here are 3 reasons why:
- The Sparks are averaging 83.1 points on 48.4 percent shooting while the Lynx are averaging 86 points on 47.5 percent shooting. Good offensive numbers and both teams are pretty effective from the foul line as well.
- LA found plenty of holes in the Lynx's D in the last game and scored 92 points. The Sparks shot 46.7 percent from behind the arc and they'll be ready for another big performance home at Galen Center.
- The under is 16-7 in the last 23 meetings, but the last game went over and I think we'll see a similar game play out tonight.
|10-14-16||Minnesota Lynx +2.5 v. LA Sparks||Top||75-92||Loss||-115||10 h 16 m||Show|
Ricky Tran is recommending a 10* play (2% of bankroll) on Minnesota Lynx. Here are 3 reasons why:
- The teams are tied at 1-1, but the Lynx handed LA Game 1 before showing their class in a blowout victory in Game 2. Minny has the better team, and they should win this one outright.
- The Sparks have lost only three home games all year, but two of those games were to the Lynx.
- The Lynx are not getting enough respect from the oddsmakers and the public and they've covered the spread in six of their last seven overall.
|10-11-16||LA Sparks v. Minnesota Lynx -5.5||Top||60-79||Win||100||12 h 23 m||Show|
Ricky Tran is recommending a 20* play (4% of bankroll) on the Minnesota Lynx -5. Here are 4 reasons why:
-The Sparks stole Game 1 of the WNBA Finals by just a 78-76 scoreline here in Minnesota despite the Lynx playing extremely poor basketball. LA will have no chance when the Lynx go for revenge tonight.
|10-04-16||LA Sparks v. Chicago Sky OVER 167||Top||95-75||Win||100||19 h 10 m||Show|
Play: The play is on Sparks vs. Sky OVER
Reason For Pick: This is Game 4 of the series. We saw a pair of high-scoring encounters fly over the total in LA where the home team won both before the Sky stayed alive in the series as they took one game back with a 70-66 win here at Chicago in Game 3. That game went under the total but, over is 6-2 in the last eight meetings in Allstate Arena and 37-17 in the Sky's last 54 home games. A Sparks win would see them advance to the final, so we should see a gritty game with plenty of fouls and free throws to drive up the score. Both teams are fairly effective from the stripe with the Sky shooting 82.8 percent from the free throw line and Sparks 79.1 percent.
|07-17-16||Minnesota Lynx v. Dallas Wings +9||Top||98-97||Win||100||7 h 23 m||Show|
10* play on WINGS
|07-13-16||Washington Mystics +5 v. Phoenix Mercury||Top||74-78||Win||100||6 h 44 m||Show|
10* play on MYSTICS