San Diego Chargers vs. San Francisco 49ers NFL Free Pick
Play On: Under 41 points.
San Diego has played their last two and 4 of their last 6 overall Under the total, and in those 4 games the offense has been relegated to 14 points or less. On the other side of the ball you have a San Francisco team that has played 5 straight Unders and have not topped 17 points in any of those 5. For the season, the Niners are 10-4 Under the total this season.
San Francisco has been eliminated from any postseason contention, while San Diego is clinging to a thin reed as far as playing in the postseason is concerned. Still, cannot trust the Bolts to light up the scoreboard when they have not been able to do so in any games in the month of December so far.
Free Play here is Under the total in the Chargers-Niners.
Sign up and make a minimum deposit of $100 at MyBookie to qualify for a 50% deposit bonus up to $1,000
- Soccer 2014 - Finished the year 77-61, +$17,530
- MLB 2014-2016 - Earned $1,000/game players $20,880
- NBA 2016/2017 - Finished the season 176-149, +$11,340
- CBB 2016/2017 - Finished the season 62-42, +$16,300
- NFL 2016/2017 - Finished the season 51-41, +$5,250
Get EVERY PREMIUM PICK Mike Lundin releases for the next 30 days!