Toronto Raptors vs. Indiana Pacers NBA Free Pick
Play: Toronto Raptors -3.5.
The Raptors are showing some great value here as a small road favorite against the Pacers. Toronto has shown signs of getting back to the form that saw them start the season 24-7 and I look for them to have no problem cashing here against a bad Indiana team. The Pacers had lost 7 straight prior to beating the Magic 106-99 last time out and I think are getting too much credit for what’s a less than impressive win. Orlando has lost 6 straight and have allowed 100+ points in all 6 losses. Indiana lost 94-106 at Toronto in the only other meeting this season and are 0-7 ATS at home revenging a loss to an opponent and have lost by 7.5 ppg. BET THE RAPTORS!
Mike Lundin 30-Day Subscription
- Soccer 2014 - Finished the year 77-61, +$17,530
- MLB 2014-2016 - Earned $1,000/game players $20,880
- NBA 2016/2017 - Finished the season 176-149, +$11,340
- CBB 2016/2017 - Finished the season 62-42, +$16,300
- NFL 2016/2017 - Finished the season 51-41, +$5,250