Totals Trends & Free Pick For Brewers vs. Cubs – September 15, 2016
Matchup: Milwaukee Brewers (64-81) at Chicago Cubs (92-52)
Thursday, September 15 – 8:05 PM EST
Wrigley Field, Chicago, Illinois
Odds: Brewers +185 / Cubs -200
The Chicago Cubs will entertain the Milwaukee Brewers for the opener of a three-game set Thursday night.
Chicago has already guaranteed it can do no worse than tie for the National League Central title, and its just one game away from clinching its first division crown since 2008 after a 7-0 rout of the Cardinals on Wednesday. The Brewers are fighting to stay out of the NL Central cellar and shut out the Reds in a 7-0 victory last night.
Brewers right-hander Jimmy Nelson (7-14, 4.42 ERA) will toss opposite Cubs left-hander Mike Montgomery (4-5, 2.74) in tonight’s contest. Nelson is 0-3 with a 3.57 ERA in four starts against the Cubs this season while Montgomery has faced the Brewers three times, allowing two runs and four hits over 7 1/3 innings in one start and two relief appearances.
Without even knowing the number, we recommend a play on this contest going UNDER the total based on the following trends.
- Under is 4-1 in Brewers last 5 overall.
- Under is 4-1 in Brewers last 5 road games.
- Under is 4-1 in Brewers last 5 on grass.
- Under is 8-2 in Brewers last 10 games vs. a starter with a WHIP greater than 1.30.
- Under is 4-1 in Brewers last 5 vs. National League Central.
- Under is 4-1 in Brewers last 5 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Under is 5-2 in Brewers last 7 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
- Under is 14-6-1 in Brewers last 21 during game 1 of a series.
- Under is 5-1 in Nelsons last 6 starts with 5 days of rest.
- Under is 7-2 in Nelsons last 9 starts during game 1 of a series.
- Under is 10-3 in Nelsons last 13 starts vs. a team with a winning record.
- Under is 3-1-1 in Nelsons last 5 Thursday starts.
- Under is 5-2 in Nelsons last 7 starts following a team loss in their previous game.
- Under is 7-3 in Nelsons last 10 road starts vs. a team with a winning record.
- Under is 8-1 in Cubs last 9 home games vs. a team with a losing record.
- Under is 5-1 in Cubs last 6 overall.
- Under is 5-1 in Cubs last 6 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400.
- Under is 5-1 in Cubs last 6 on grass.
- Under is 4-1 in Cubs last 5 games vs. a starter with a WHIP greater than 1.30.
- Under is 4-1 in Cubs last 5 games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Under is 5-2 in Cubs last 7 Thursday games.
- Under is 36-15-1 in Cubs last 52 home games.
- Under is 4-0 in Nelsons last 4 road starts vs. Cubs.
- Under is 4-0-1 in Nelsons last 5 starts vs. Cubs.
- Under is 6-2 in the last 8 meetings in Chicago.
- Under is 39-18-2 in the last 59 meetings.
Our Pick: Under the total
Sign up and make a minimum deposit of $100 at MyBookie to qualify for a 100% deposit bonus up to $1,000
No. 1 Ranked Football Capper in 2017! Jack Jones has put together a MASSIVE 787-663 Football Run long-term! That includes a 111-66 Run on his last 177 football plays, including a HOT 57-27 Run on the gridiron over the last five weeks!
No. 2 Ranked College Football Capper in 2017! Jack is riding a 416-318 CFB Run long-term that has seen his $1,0000/game players cash in OVER $70,000! He went 7-2 last week on the NCAA gridiron as well!
Jack Jones 30-Day All Sports Pass! ($1,400.00 DISCOUNT
Want to SAVE A TON of money? Then check out Jack's one month package. You'll get 30 days of winners in all sports while SAVING $1,400.00 off the cost of 30 daily packages ($60.00 times 30 = $1800).