Totals Trends & Free Pick For Indians vs. White Sox – September 14, 2016
Matchup: Cleveland Indians (83-60) at Chicago White Sox (69-74)
When: Wednesday, September 14 – 8:10 PM EST
Where: U.S. Cellular Field, Chicago, Illinois
Odds: Indians +105 / White Sox -115
The Cleveland Indians are 2-3 on their seven-game road trip and 4-5 in their last nine overall following an 8-1 setback to the White Sox on Tuesday. They’ve been outscored by a combined 19-5 score in the first two games of this set. The White Sox are 5-3 on their 10-game homestand and Jose Abreu is red hot with multiple hits in eight of his last 12 games.
Indians right-hander Josh Tomlin (11-8, 4.85 ERA) will toss opposite White Sox southpaw Carlos Rodon (7-8, 3.80) tonight. Tomlin is 3-2 with a 3.22 ERA in eight career games (seven starts) versus the White Sox while Rodon has yet to lose to the Indians in his career, going 3-0 with a 1.93 ERA in seven career meetings.
Trends would suggest that we’ll see a high-scoring contest tonight though, and that’s where we recommend you to place your money.
- Over is 5-1 in Indians last 6 Wednesday games.
- Over is 12-5 in Indians last 17 vs. American League Central.
- Over is 7-3-1 in Indians last 11 road games vs. a left-handed starter.
- Over is 4-0 in Tomlins last 4 Wednesday starts.
- Over is 4-1 in Tomlins last 5 road starts vs. a team with a losing record.
- Over is 10-3 in Tomlins last 13 starts vs. a team with a losing record.
- Over is 21-8-3 in Tomlins last 32 starts on grass.
- Over is 18-7-2 in Tomlins last 27 starts during game 3 of a series.
- Over is 21-9-3 in Tomlins last 33 starts overall.
- Over is 7-3-1 in Tomlins last 11 starts vs. American League Central.
Chicago White Sox
- Over is 7-1 in White Sox last 8 games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Over is 5-1 in White Sox last 6 home games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Over is 9-2 in White Sox last 11 overall.
- Over is 9-2 in White Sox last 11 on grass.
- Over is 9-2 in White Sox last 11 vs. American League Central.
- Over is 4-1 in White Sox last 5 home games vs. a team with a winning record.
- Over is 4-1 in White Sox last 5 home games.
- Over is 4-1 in White Sox last 5 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Over is 5-0 in Rodons last 5 starts vs. American League Central.
- Over is 4-1 in Rodons last 5 starts following a Quality Start in his last appearance.
- Over is 4-1 in Rodons last 5 starts on grass.
- Over is 4-1 in Rodons last 5 starts overall.
- Over is 6-2-1 in the last 9 meetings in Chicago.
- Over is 11-5-2 in the last 18 meetings.
Umpire (Dale Scott)
- Over is 3-0-1 in Scotts last 4 Wednesday games behind home plate.
- Over is 33-15-3 in Scotts last 51 games behind home plate.
Our Pick: Over 8.5 Runs
Sign up and make a minimum deposit of $100 at MyBookie to qualify for a 100% deposit bonus up to $1,000
No. 1 Ranked Football Capper in 2017! Jack Jones has put together a MASSIVE 787-663 Football Run long-term! That includes a 111-66 Run on his last 177 football plays, including a HOT 57-27 Run on the gridiron over the last five weeks!
No. 2 Ranked College Football Capper in 2017! Jack is riding a 416-318 CFB Run long-term that has seen his $1,0000/game players cash in OVER $70,000! He went 7-2 last week on the NCAA gridiron as well!
Jack Jones 30-Day All Sports Pass! ($1,400.00 DISCOUNT
Want to SAVE A TON of money? Then check out Jack's one month package. You'll get 30 days of winners in all sports while SAVING $1,400.00 off the cost of 30 daily packages ($60.00 times 30 = $1800).