Totals Trends & Free Pick For Royals vs. Twins – September 6, 2016
When: Tuesday, September 06 – 8:10 PM EST
Where: Target Field, Minneapolis, Minnesota
The Kansas City Royals took down the Minnesota Twins 11-5 on Labor Day, that despite Minnesota’s Brian Dozier taking his red-hot bat to another level with three home runs. Minnesota has dropped 16 of 18 and has allowed at least 11 runs in three of its last four, and we have several trends suggest we’ll see Tuesday’s matchup go over the total again with Royals RH Dillon Gee (6-7, 4.33 ERA) going up against Twins RH Ervin Santana (7-10, 3.54) on the mound.
- Over is 7-1-1 in Royals last 9 overall.
- Over is 7-1-1 in Royals last 9 on grass.
- Over is 4-1-1 in Royals last 6 games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Over is 14-4-1 in Royals last 19 Tuesday games.
- Over is 3-1-1 in Royals last 5 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of less than .400.
- Over is 19-5-2 in Twins last 26 home games vs. a team with a winning record.
- Over is 26-7-2 in Twins last 35 during game 2 of a series.
- Over is 17-5-1 in Twins last 23 vs. American League Central.
- Over is 38-13-1 in Twins last 52 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
- Over is 41-15-4 in Twins last 60 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Over is 42-16-2 in Twins last 60 home games.
- Over is 64-26-4 in Twins last 94 overall.
- Over is 56-23-5 in Twins last 84 games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Over is 58-26-4 in Twins last 88 on grass.
- Over is 13-6 in Twins last 19 Tuesday games.
- Over is 36-17-2 in Twins last 55 games vs. a starter with a WHIP greater than 1.30.
- Over is 33-16-2 in Twins last 51 home games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Over is 6-1 in Santana’s last 7 starts during game 2 of a series.
- Over is 8-3 in Santana’s last 11 starts with 4 days of rest.
- Over is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings in Minnesota.
Umpire (Chris Segal)
- Over is 5-0 in Segal’s last 5 Tuesday games behind home plate.
- Over is 6-1 in Segal’s last 7 games behind home plate.
- Over is 6-1 in Segal’s last 7 games behind home plate vs. Minnesota.
Sign up and make a minimum deposit of $100 at MyBookie to qualify for a 50% deposit bonus up to $1,000
- Soccer 2014 - Finished the year 77-61, +$17,530
- MLB 2014-2016 - Earned $1,000/game players $20,880
- NBA 2016/2017 - Finished the season 176-149, +$11,340
- CBB 2016/2017 - Finished the season 62-42, +$16,300
- NFL 2016/2017 - Finished the season 51-41, +$5,250
Get EVERY PREMIUM PICK Mike Lundin releases for the next 30 days!