UNC Wilmington Seahawks vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers NCAAB Free Pick
Play On: UNC Wilmington Seahawks +19.5.
Minnesota is 10-2 and 8-0 at home but has played a weak schedule and will be looking ahead to playing some Big Ten (Purdue) teams later in the week. The Gophers do have some solid scorers as they have five players between 10 ppg and 14 ppg. Furman was able to stay within 10 points in Minnesota’s last home game.
UNCW started the year losing by 20 at ODU but only lost by 11 at Louisville in a recent loss. That game was also a free play for us at Red Dog Sports. The Seahawks are led by Freddy Jackson at 16 ppg, Ponder 11.7, Spruill 11 and Williams 8 ppg. Look for the visitors to stay within 18 and cover.
Free pick on UNCW +19.5
Sign up and make a minimum deposit of $100 at MyBookie to qualify for a 50% deposit bonus up to $1,000
- Soccer 2014 - Finished the year 77-61, +$17,530
- MLB 2014-2016 - Earned $1,000/game players $20,880
- NBA 2016/2017 - Finished the season 176-149, +$11,340
- CBB 2016/2017 - Finished the season 62-42, +$16,300
- NFL 2016/2017 - Finished the season 51-41, +$5,250
Get EVERY PREMIUM PICK Mike Lundin releases for the next 30 days!