How Will Rodgers Apparent Illness Affect NFC Championship Game Odds
Reports have broken out that Green Bay Packers’ quarterback Aaron Rodgers is battling illness ahead of Sunday’s NFC Championship Game against the Atlanta Falcons. Wide receiver Jordy Nelson, who missed the game against Dallas recovering from broken ribs, also missed practice Friday due to illness.
Aaron Rodgers is sick. “Rest, fluids, all that stuff. We’ll be OK. Jordy had it. Mason had it. I got it. We’ll deal with it.”
— Jason Wilde (@jasonjwilde) January 20, 2017
Atlanta opened as a 5-point favorite but the line has trended towards Atlanta all week despite a majority of the spread tickets backing Green Bay.
With the reports of Rodgers apparent illness the spread has now reached Atlanta -6 points, and we could see the spread hit as high as seven points come game day.
Sign up and make a minimum deposit of $100 at MyBookie to qualify for a 50% deposit bonus up to $1,000
- Soccer 2014 - Finished the year 77-61, +$17,530
- MLB 2014-2016 - Earned $1,000/game players $20,880
- NBA 2016/2017 - Finished the season 176-149, +$11,340
- CBB 2016/2017 - Finished the season 62-42, +$16,300
- NFL 2016/2017 - Finished the season 51-41, +$5,250
Get EVERY PREMIUM PICK Mike Lundin releases for the next 30 days!