Wisconsin vs. Ohio State College Football Free Pick October 15, 2016
Wisconsin vs. Ohio State College Football Free Pick, Saturday October 15 2016 at 8:00 PM EST. Live on ABC from Camp Randall Stadium.
The Ohio State Buckeyes enter the game with a perfect 5-0 record while going 4-1 ATS. The Wisconsin Badgers are 4-1 straight up with the very same ATS stats. Their lone loss came last week as an 11.5-point underdog at Michigan where they lost 14-7 against the Spartans, so they managed to cover the spread despite the defeat. They’ve already beaten two ranked teams on the season.
Wisconsin opened as a 10.5-point underdog and the sportsbooks both offshore and in Vegas have been reluctant to move the line, despite close to 60 percent of the wagers coming in on the visitors. The total has dropped a full point from the opener of 45 points.
The Badgers struggled to get any offense going in last week’s loss to the Spartans. QB Alex Hornibrook completed only nine of 25 passes for a total of 88 yards and was picked off three times. The Buckeyes were outgained 349-159 in total yardage but have allowed just 13.7 points per game through three straight victories home at Camp Randall Stadium this season.
Ohio State Buckeyes
The Buckeyes are coming off a dominant win against Indiana, but they failed to cover the 28-point spread in the 38-17 victory. J.T. Barrett was 9-of-21 passing for 93 yards and a TD but also carried the ball 26 times for a total of 137 yards and a score. Barrett is completing 64.2 percent of his passes for 981 yards, 15 touchdowns and three interceptions this season and the Buckeyes are averaging 53.2 points and 537.6 yards per game as a team.
The teams last played in December back in 2014 when OSU shut out Wisky in a 59-0 blowout victory.
- Under is 7-1 in Buckeyes last 8 conference games.
- passing in their previous game.
- Buckeyes are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games after accumulating less than 170 yards
- Under is 4-0 in Buckeyes last 4 games in October.
- Badgers are 4-0 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- Over is 4-0-1 in Badgers last 5 games after accumulating less than 275 total yards in their previous game.
- Under is 7-1 in Badgers last 8 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Buckeyes are 3-0-1 ATS in their last 4 meetings.
- Under is 6-0-1 in the last 7 meetings in Wisconsin.
- Underdog is 4-0-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings.
- Home team is 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 meetings.
Our Lean: Badgers +10.5
The Buckeyes have eight wins over ranked teams since the 2014 season, but we’re only interested in the spread here and it looks like Wisky has a great chance to cover the current line.
Mike Lundin. A former poker pro, Mike made his picks available to the public in June of 2014. The late start didn't stop him from finishing the year with a profit of $34,970 for $1,000/game clients! He has since racked up multiple Top 10 finishes across several sports. Join with a premium subscription and break the bookie.