Wyoming Cowboys vs. Colorado State Rams NCAAF Free Pick And Preview
Your free pick for Saturday, October 25th comes in college football as Wyoming and Colorado State battle it out in the Mountain West. Wyoming (3-4) is winless on the road and the Cowboys are 2-8 ATS vs. a team with a winning record, plus 17-36-1 ATS following a spread loss. The Wyoming Cowboys are ranked 115 on offense.
The Colorado State Rams are 3-0 at home this season, 2-1 against conference opponents and 4-0 against non-conference opponents. The Rams are on an 18-7-1 ATS run, including 5-1 ATS in their last 6 home games. At home the Rams are averaging 35.7 scoring, and holding teams to 17.0 points scored on defense.
The home team is 8-3 ATS in their last 11 meetings and the Cowboys are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 meetings in Colorado State.
Play on: Colorado State Rams -18.5
Sign up and make a minimum deposit of $100 at MyBookie to qualify for a 50% deposit bonus up to $1,000
- Soccer 2014 - Finished the year 77-61, +$17,530
- MLB 2014-2016 - Earned $1,000/game players $20,880
- NBA 2016/2017 - Finished the season 176-149, +$11,340
- CBB 2016/2017 - Finished the season 62-42, +$16,300
- NFL 2016/2017 - Finished the season 51-41, +$5,250
Get EVERY PREMIUM PICK Mike Lundin releases for the next 30 days!